- A dietary supplement to support proper nerve function and relaxation.*
- B Complex-75 contains 11 Balanced B Vitamins: Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (B5), PABA, Choline and Inositol.
- Recommended For:
- Nervous system support*
- Coping with stress and irritability*
- Cardiovascular support*
- Nervous System Support:
- Thiamin and Niacinamide are required for normal brain function, cognitive activity and aid in energy production.* Thiamin is also needed for acetylcholine production, a neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory functions.
- Vitamin B6 is needed for more than 100 enzymatic reactions in the body. Vitamin B6 is required for normal brain and nerve function, the synthesis of certain neurotransmitters and lipids that are part of the myelin sheath.*
- Vitamin B12 is necessary for the maintenance of myelin, the fatty sheaths that cover and protect nerve endings.*
- Biotin supports healthy nerve tissue, aids in cell growth and fatty acid metabolism.*
- Choline is needed for the proper transmission of nerve impulses from the brain throughout the central nervous system.*
- Relaxation Support:
- Pantothenic Acid plays a role in the production of the adrenal hormones and is required by all cells.*
- Pantothenic Acid may be helpful in managing irregular moods and stress.*
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) helps in the assimilation of pantothenic acid and a deficiency may lead to irregular mood states, irritability and nervousness.*
- Vitamin B12 has been shown to enhance sleep patterns, allowing for more restful and refreshing sleep.*
- Inositol has a calming effect and a deficiency may lead to mood swings and irritability.*
- Cardiovascular Support:
- Thiamin and Niacinamide are needed for proper circulation.*
- Riboflavin is a necessary cofactor in the production of energy from carbohydrates, protein and fats.
- Vitamin B6 is needed for proper metabolism of fat and cholesterol.*
- It is also involved in the process of transsulfuration, a pathway that breaks down homocysteine to prevent its buildup in the bloodstream.*
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are needed for the formation of red blood cells which help increase capillary blood flow and are necessary to recycle homocysteine into methionine.*
- Folic Acid is needed for energy production, protein metabolism and repair of RNA and DNA.
- Biotin and Choline aid in fat and cholesterol metabolism.*
- Inositol helps to maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges.*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Thiamin 75 mg
Riboflavin 75 mg
Niacinamide 75 mg
Vitamin B6 75 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 75 mcg
Biotin 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 75 mg
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 75 mg
Choline 75 mg
Inositol 75 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate, rice flour.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
The statements on this website and products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The statements and products featured on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: While www.drfitt.com provides tools to educate and equip individuals with information to make informed decisions concerning their personal health, the articles and information provided on www.drfitt.com are not medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care, and should not take the place of a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional. The articles and tools are provided for informational purposes only and nothing on this website establishes a physician-patient relationship between you and any healthcare professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult with your healthcare professional before using any products on this site.