L-Tyrosine 500 mg 60 caps
- A vegetarian dietary supplement to support mood balance, stress management and thyroid function.*
- Used in:
- Protein synthesis
- Epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine production (support mood)
- Thyroid hormone synthesis (regulate metabolism)
- Recommended to:
- Support alertness*
- Help cope with stress*
- Support those with symptoms of PMS*
- Support a balanced mood*
- Improve sex drive*
- Support relaxation*
- Help suppress the appetite*
- The body can synthesize Tyrosine from the amino acid phenylalanine to meet the body’s demands, however there are conditions like Phenylketonuria that require a dietary source of L-Tyrosine to meet the body’s needs.
- Tyrosine is used as a precursor to thyroid hormones tyroxine and triiodotyroonine, which support thyroid function.*
- Tyrosine is a precursor of adrenaline and the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine, which regulate mood and stimulate the metabolism and nervous system.*
- Decreased Tyrosine leads to decreased production of norepinephrine and dopamine which can lead to low mood states. Supplementing with L-Tyrosine can help support a balanced mood.*
- Some scientists believe that the brain may not be able to synthesize tyrosine from phenylalanine under stressful conditions so epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine production may also be reduced, but supplementing with L-Tyrosine may help the body to better cope with stress.*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
L-Tyrosine 500 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
Warning: If you are taking thyroid medication or have hyperthyroidism or Grave’s Disease, do not take this product.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1 to 2 times daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
The statements on this website and products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The statements and products featured on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: While www.drfitt.com provides tools to educate and equip individuals with information to make informed decisions concerning their personal health, the articles and information provided on www.drfitt.com are not medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care, and should not take the place of a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional. The articles and tools are provided for informational purposes only and nothing on this website establishes a physician-patient relationship between you and any healthcare professional. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult with your healthcare professional before using any products on this site.